The physical classroom teaching of 1st, 3rd & 6th Semester will commence from 17th February 2021. All the students are advised to attend the classes regularly and should have minimum 75% of attendance in each subject failing which they will be not permitted to appear the University Examination. Students are advised to follow the COVID-19 Prevention Protocol as mentioned below.
1. Students residing in active contentment zone shall not come to the college.
2. Face mask is mandatory.
3. Students should keep handwash / hand sanitizer with them. Frequent handwash / hand sanitization is required.
4. Social distancing (6ft distance) should be adopted in class room, library, laboratories etc.
5. Spitting shall be strictly prohibited.
6. Respiratory etiquettes shall be strictly followed i.e. covering ones mouth and nose by handkerchief while coughing / sneezing.
7. Students are advised to monitor their health regularly and should report of illness immediately to the authorities.
The above guidelines must be strictly followed failing which disciplinary action will be initiated against the defaulters.