There is an Off Campus drive for 2012 passing out B-Tech candidates as per the information given below:
Job Role : Remote Infrastructure Management
- Provide Technical solutions to the external customers
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP, configuration options and Troubleshooting
- Browser Support
- Internet Explorer
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client - Outlook, Notes etc.
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
**This role is NOT into BPO domain.
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Shift: Yes (Should be Flexible)
General Skills and Criteria.
• Must have good communication skills
• Must have basic knowledge on Computer Hardware and Networking concepts
• Must be willing to work in Shifts
Year of passing: 2012 ONLY
Process of Selection: Group Discussion, Technical Interviews & Communication Assessment
Mandatory documents to be carried for the interview:
1. Photo ID Card (Driving License / Passport / Voter ID card / College ID proof )
2. Marks Sheets a.Highest Degree (for all the semesters) b. XIIth c. Xth
3. Degree Certificate/s
5. Passport Size Photo
Date of the drive – 18th May 2012
Reporting time: 9:00 AM at Venue
Venue – C V Raman College of Engineering.
N.B. Report at KISD main gate at 8:00 AM for transpotation.