Registration is open from 9 am Friday the 28th September 2012 until 6 PM Monday the 1st October 2012.
· User IDs and Passwords are for one time use and they expire once the registration is complete.
· The students will be required to register on the NASSCOM website using the User ID and Password assigned to them within a defined timeframe which will be communicated to the TPOs. It is the responsibility of the TPO and the students to ensure that the registrations are completed within the timeframe assigned.
· Scanned photograph of the candidate is to be uploaded during registration which should be less than 1 MB in size in JPEG or JPG or GIF formats only.
· On successful completion of Registration on the NASSCOM website students get a Registration ID using which they can view and print their Admit Card.
· Student will have to appear for the NAC-TECH test based on the schedule ( Date-Time- Center) mentioned on the Admit Card.
The Candidates need to carry original copies of the following documents at the time of the NACTECH test:
1. Candidate’s Admit Card for NAC-Tech
2. Candidate’s Photo Id document that has been provided during registration. For e.g. – College I card, PAN Card, Voters card or Driving license.
Also, please note that mobile phones, calculators, electronic watches etc. are not allowed in the test center.